Unix tool to control house automation interfaces like the
ELV FHZ 1300 PC WLAN and send and receive FS-20, FHT and HMS messages.
This standard-C software aims to be small, portable and is designed to
run on embedded device like routers and NAS systems. Other solutions do
not support the 1300 PC WLAN device and are written in PERL, which is
not available on many embedded devices.
The fhzctrl tool will contain the following features:
- Logging ability for incoming sensor messages
- Ability to send signals to actuators (light switches, heating control, eg.)
- Creating and executing macros
- Telnet-like control interface for frontends and manual use
- Interactive web interface (see screenshot)
Supported platforms (so far)
- Any i386-compatible pc running Linux
- AVM Fritz!Boxes and other MIPS AR7 routers
- Windows (running as service)
- ARM-based embedded systems
This project is in Alpha-Stage. Stay tuned!